Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flying Sunday 9th July
Well, isn't today (Sat) a bummer !!!!! 
Sunday does not look any better with winds coming from the west all day.
The only saving grace is that it should be sunny most of the day & the temp reaching a staggering 18.
It might be possible to toss a hand held or glider from the circle into the westerly & make circuits over the strip. 
That is what I'll be aiming to do so should be at the field around 10ish.
If that dosen't work out you can always keep warm with a coffee in the refurbished club house & if you haven't paid your fees that would be a good time to do so.
(08-07-2017, 11:33 AM)forever training Wrote:  Well, isn't today (Sat) a bummer !!!!! 
Sunday does not look any better with winds coming from the west all day.
The only saving grace is that it should be sunny most of the day & the temp reaching a staggering 18.
It might be possible to toss a hand held or glider from the circle into the westerly & make circuits over the strip. 
That is what I'll be aiming to do so should be at the field around 10ish.
If that dosen't work out you can always keep warm with a coffee in the refurbished club house & if you haven't paid your fees that would be a good time to do so.

18 deg, your crystal ball need a polish. I'll keep a weather eye open, Tues after 11am looks promising, if anyone is interested put up a post. Now for the Townsville 400