Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Flying weekend 14-15 October
#1
Conditions for Sunday look excellent but unfortunately I have family commitments so can't attend.

Saturday is not too bad but with the prospect of a little rain in the morning. If it holds off I'll be at the field around 10.30 if anyone wants to turn up. Don't know if I'll fly as my brain is still at 30,000 feet somewhere over the Indian Ocean but I need to sniff the grass as I miss the field.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)