Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Flying w/end 27-28 Oct
This recent rain has been most welcome but we have not been able to mow today. Fortunately the strip is in good condition & we can get away without mowing.
There is no rain forecast for the weekend & at the moment the winds although a little breezy should still be flyable both days.
I'm without a car for Saturday so unless I can get a lift from someone I'll be at the field around 9.30 on Sunday.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)